In this clip from the CAFE Insider podcast, “House Rules,” co-hosts Preet Bharara and Anne Milgram break down the impeachment inquiry into President Trump, including historical parallels.
Listen to the full episode with a free 2-week trial of the CAFE Insider membership.
REFERENCES & SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIALS
HOUSE INQUIRY VOTE
- House resolution (H.Res.660), resolution fact sheet, and House Judiciary Committee impeachment inquiry procedures, 10/31/19
- “A Divided House Endorses Impeachment Inquiry Into Trump,” The New York Times, 10/31/19
- “What’s in the House Resolution on Impeachment?,” Lawfare, 10/30/19
- “Pelosi will get more out of today’s impeachment inquiry vote than Republicans. Here’s why,” The Washington Post, 10/31/19
- “Democrats pivot from private inquiry of Trump to public case for impeachment,” The Washington Post, 11/2/19
- “Kellyanne Conway calls Democrats’ bluff on impeachment, claims ‘they don’t have the votes’” Fox News, 10/31/19
- “Defining Impeachment Down,” The Wall Street Journal, 10/31/19
- “Glengarry Glen Ross,” 1992 film referenced in Preet’s October 30th CAFE Insider Note