How To Add the Insider Audio Feed to Your Podcast App
Members of CAFE Insider can listen to the Insider podcast feed in an app. And you can subscribe in just a couple taps.
Please open this page on your phone and choose your podcast app. You will be asked to open the app, and then please follow prompts to subscribe. Episodes of the Insider podcast, Cyber Space, Stay Tuned bonus content, Elie’s note and more will update in your library each week. Thank you for being a part of the Insider community.
If you have any trouble, there are further instructions below. Unfortunately, certain third party apps including Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts do not allow unique urls to be added. We will update members when this changes.
Please note: It is a violation of our Terms of Service to share your unique feed with other individuals or within publicly available podcast application listings. If you are interested in a family or corporate membership, please email [email protected].
Insiders can always stream the exclusive podcasts on the site via desktop or mobile devices.
If you would like to manually add the Insider podcast feed to an app, please open this page on your phone and start by tapping the link below to copy it. This unique link has been created exclusively for each paid member.
To add your link to Apple Podcasts, you may watch this video.
Here is a list of apps on iOS and Android with detailed instructions on how to add your unique link. Please email [email protected] with any questions.
For other devices and apps:
1. Open iTunes and navigate to File –>’Subscribe to Podcast…’
2. When prompted for a URL, paste the link from your profile:
3. Select ‘OK’ and enjoy CAFE Insider in iTunes
iOS - iPhone
1. In the library tab, tap ‘Edit’ in the top right hand side of the screen
2. Then, tap ‘Add a Podcast by URL’ and add your link. CAFE Insider will then appear in your library and update just like ‘Stay Tuned.’
Apple Podcasts (pre-iOS 11)
1. In the home screen add a URL manually by clicking on the + in the top left
2. Add your URL and tap ‘Subscribe’ and then ‘Done.’ CAFE Insider will then appear in your library and update just like ‘Stay Tuned.’
1. On the homepage, tap on the + sign in the top right of the screen.
2. Paste in the URL link. Then, tap done and the CAFE Insider podcast will be available.
1. On the Home page, tap on the plus mark to manually add a podcast by URL
2. Then paste the URL into the bar and search. CAFE Insider should appear.
1. Head to the search bar at the top of the screen
2. Enter the URL into the dashboard
3. Click subscribe:
1. On the home page, head to the plus sign in the top right
2. Add your custom URL when prompted
3. Hit Subscribe to have CAFE Insider added to your library.
1. On the home page, head to the top right menu, then ‘Enter Feed Address’
2. Add the URL from your profile, and enjoy the CAFE Insider podcast.
1. On the home page, head to the search bar at the top of the screen as if you’re going to search:
2. Insert your URL and add the CAFE Insider Podcast
3. You should now be able to listen like you do Stay Tuned or any other podcast.
1. On the Home page, tap on the plus mark to manually add a podcast by URL.
2. Then paste the URL into the bar and search, CAFE Insider should pop up.
1. Head to app and select ‘Add Podcast to URL’, this is where the link will be pasted.
2. Ensure the URL is entered correctly and tap ‘Subscribe’