Podcasts and Audio Columns
From Preet Bharara, Joyce Vance, Elie Honig, Heather Cox Richardson, Joanne Freeman, Asha Rangappa, Barbara McQuade, and Melissa Murray
Weekly newsletter featuring the Note from Preet
Even more Stay Tuned With Preet, Now & Then and Doing Justice
Invitations to join events and ask our hosts questions
What People Are Saying
Insider Sample 6/8: Why is DOJ Defending Trump?
Note From Elie: History As The Final Judge
Note From Joyce: Families Belong Together
*Members maintain access until the end of their terms after canceling. No refunds. New annual members receive special introductory offer + first 14 days free. Second year of membership auto-renews at $69.99. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- What is included with a CAFE Insider subscription?CAFE and CAFE Insider help you to make sense of the world through the lens of the law. As an Insider member, you have access to exclusive content including:
- A weekly, ad-free podcast with former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara and Joyce Vance breaking down the latest headlines.
- Entirely new bonus segments from Stay Tuned, Doing Justice, and an entire episode of Third Degree with Elie Honig just for Insiders.
- Notes from contributors including Melissa Murray, Joyce Vance, Barb McQuade, and Asha Rangappa.
- A weekly newsletter featuring a note from Preet.
- Access to the CAFE Insider’s entire content archive, including the first seasons of Cyber Space with John Carlin and United Security with Lisa Monaco and Ken Wainstein
- Early access to virtual and live events.
How is CAFE Insider different from CAFE?
CAFE Insider helps members to make sense of news and issues at the intersection of law, politics, and justice. In addition to the free content on cafe.com, members receive access to exclusive content including podcasts, a newsletter and more.
Can I give a CAFE Insider membership as a gift?
Yes. To help your friends explore how the law intersects with politics, business and beyond, please visit the gift membership page. Please note that you must sign in to your account, or create an account, to give a gift. Annual gift memberships will not auto-renew for a second year.
If your gift recipient has not received a redemption email, please have them check their junk, promotion, or spam folders.
Email us at email@example.com with any questions and please include the email address of the gift giver and recipient with your correspondence.
Can I upgrade from a monthly membership to an annual membership?
If you are currently a monthly member, please visit the My Account section of the site and tap the Membership tab. Follow the prompts after tapping the Upgrade button. Your annual membership will begin at the conclusion of your current month. For other membership plan changes, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.