Update Your Payment Method
How do I make changes to my payment method?
When editing or updating your payment method, please keep in mind that there must always be a credit card or PayPal account associated with an active membership. When you have paid for your membership for the month or for the year, you can add a new payment method and switch to that going forward. If you are trying to rejoin Insider, tap here. Email questions to [email protected]
Adding a New Payment Method:
1. Log in to your account and tap the “My Account” section at the top right. Then choose the “Membership” tab, and tap the “Manage” dropdown menu.
2. Tap “Update Renewal Payment Method” and then choose either “Add a new card” or “Add PayPal.”
3. Enter your new payment information and click “Create” to save.
4. Please confirm that your preferred payment is selected and tap “Update” to save.
To Delete a Payment Method
1. Log in to your account and tap the “My Account” section at the top right. Then choose the “Cards” tab.
Tap the trash icon to the right of the payment method to delete it. Please remember that if a payment method is tied to an active membership, you will not have the option to delete it.
2. If the payment method you would like to delete is tied to an active membership, you will first need to update your default payment method in the “Membership” section of My Account.
[If you need to add a new payment method, please scroll to the top of this page for instructions.]
3. Under the “Manage” dropdown menu, select “Update Renewal Payment Method.”
4. Confirm that the payment method you’d like to delete is not selected (as indicated by the blue radio button) , and click “Update.”
5. When navigating back to the “Cards” tab, you may now delete that card or PayPal account.